BOURBON BARBECUE CHICKEN SLIDERS
For the sliders:
TOFG Bourbon Barbecue Seasoning
8-10 Chicken thighs
Hawaiian Roll Slider Buns
2 tsp TOFG SPG OR Salt and Pepper
1 bag coleslaw
2 heaping tbsp Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo
For the sauce:
2 cups ketchup
1/2 cup honey
1/3-1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp of smoked paprika
1 tsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
2 tablespoons bourbon barbecue
1 splash of orange juice
1 splash of lemon juice
Pour bag of coleslaw in a large bowl.
Add Primal Kitchen Avocado Mayo and TOFG SPG OR use salt & pepper to taste and combine thoroughly.
Preheat oven to 350F.
Pat chicken thighs dry and coat chicken thighs in olive oil, TOFG Bourbon Barbecue Seasoning, and TOFG SPG OR salt and pepper.
Place in oven for 30-35 min. Start cooking sauce.
1. Add ketchup, honey, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, worcestershire, smoked
paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, dried thyme, TOFG Bourbon Barbecue
Seasoning, orange juice, and lemon juice to a medium saucepan and stir to combine.
2. Bring to a simmer then reduce to low heat to gently simmer for 15 minutes, stirring
4. Once cooked, shred chicken thighs.
5. Toast buns for 2-3 minutes in oven.
6. Assemble slider with coleslaw, chicken, and barbecue sauce.